Wednesday, February 9, 2011

We interrupt this blog...

Hmmm, haven't posted in a while.  Not because I have stopped reading (I'd have to be dead first), nor because it's February and I've given up my resolution.  I just had trouble finding something to read.  After I finished the Kite Runner, I tried two books that I put down within 10 pages, knowing I couldn't finish them.  Then I skipped around, and currently I am reading three books at once - The Lying Stones of Marrakech by Stephen J Gould which is in hardcover, The Simple Dollar by Trent Hamm, on my Kindle app on my computer/phone, and Body Clutter by Marla Cilley and Leanne Ely in audiobook form on my iPod.  I'm behind, but a couple of other books in my collection have caught my eye.  I also may have found a source for additional books at very low cost.  When I have evaluated my discovery, I will post a report here. 

Love and a yummy cup of decaf pumpkin spice tea in my Tigger mug,

Mair

No comments:

Post a Comment